A Singaporean blogger speaks about everything in her life ! | Budget Travel | Food | Cafe | Beauty | Lifestyle | Saving Tips |

Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sentosa Adventure Cove Waterpark

Together with the S.E.A Aquarium, RWS also built the adventure cove water park next to it!
I was attracted by the part where they say that there is snorkeling and ray feeding so I decided to tag along with Andy, Joyce, Don, Jiaqi and Fenny during one of the Saturdays in January! Or is it a Sunday?

I had work in the morning so I joined them in the afternoon! 
Happy to say that I managed to try out all the rides and met some friends I knew from poly there too !

Queuing for Pipeline plunge and Spiral wash out! 




Also played all the other rides before we went snorkeling at the rainbow reef!
The scariest ride is the Tidal Twister , followed by the Dueling Racer.
Tidal Twister is a roller coaster and it is amazing how it can bring you up and down then UP AGAIN n down. 3 times. Quite an experience. 
No safety belt just had to hold on to a float. 
It took so long I thought I was going to die. wtf.
I don't know what will happen if I let go of the float though.

Dueling racer is like this semi steep slide where you have to lie down on your chest, with a mat and slide down.

Rainbow Reef !    


 Was a little scared cause I don't know how to swim. 
My mom paid for my swimming lessons for nothing . HAHAHA :'D



Over at the Adventure River with the Ray Bay as our backdrop


Last stop is at the Bluwater Bay where we had a float each and float away from the waves. 
Pun wasn't intended.





Quite like this place because most of the water levels are reachable by adults.
Like the Bluwater Bay, the deepest is 1.6m ?
I still have 2 cm floating if I stand straight in the pool.
Adventure river was also quite shallow.
I had an abrasion because the water was too shallow. (闷)

Anyway I paid $29 for this adventurous trip and Fenny brought the tickets online in case it gets too crowded and we could not get in at the entrance. No body likes a wasted trip maaaaaa.



So now who is bringing me to the aquarium?(笑)
Ohya ! Pictures from Andy !


Loves,
A.

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Angie | ♥ yourapplepie | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN